Please start your entry here
Welcome! Please fill in your details below. This will create a login so you can check out what you need for the submission part of your entry, and you can come back as many times as you need to to finish your submission before Thursday 29 April 2021.
Before you start your entry - have you checked you are eligible?
PLEASE CHECK YOU MEET THE ENTRY CRITERIA TO CONTINUE:
- 30 years old or younger on 31 December 2021 and therefore born after 1 January 1991.
- Currently employed by, or contracted to a building firm or a builder at the time of the regional competition being judged in July and August.
- You may only enter the competition a maximum of two times, provided you are not a national winner the prior year - in which case you may not enter again.
You'll also need to have:
- Entrants must have completed at least two years of your National Certificate in Carpentry on-site and still be an apprentice at the time of entries close on 29th April 2021.
- Note that you do not need to be working for a Registered Master Builder to enter. The competition is open to any carpentry apprentice, regardless of their training provider i.e. you don't have to be a BCITO apprentice.