IMPORTANT DATES 2020
- Entries open 1 April - 29 April 2020
- Heads up meetings. Get details of the info sessions around NZ where you can find out more about the competition
- Regional Practical Saturday 20 June
- July and August – Regional Judging and Interviews
- August and September – Regional Awards Events (see dates below)
Regional Awards Events 2020
(These dates/venues are subject to change based on entry numbers, please check closer to the time for confirmation).
- Auckland/Northern: Maritime Museum - Friday 25 September
- Waikato: Southwell School - Friday 25 September
- Bay of Plenty Central Plateau: Club Mount - Saturday 26 September
- Central North Island & Hawke's Bay East Coast: Palmerston North Conference Centre - Friday 25 September
- Lower North Island: Boulcott's Farm Heritage Golf Club - Friday 21 August
- Upper South Island: Renwick Events Centre - Friday 18 September
- Central South Island: Hagley Oval - Wednesday, 23 September
- Southern: Motorcycle Mecca - Friday 4 September
National Judging and Awards
This will be held in Auckland, on the 6th and 7th November 2020.
This two day event comprises of interviews and the practical building challenge followed by the National Awards Gala dinner (Ticket only). The practical skills test is open to the public on the morning of Saturday 7th November at ASB Showgrounds Hall 6 from 9AM.
For more information contact:
Registered Master Builders
Contact us: 0800 762 328